Version : September 12, 2022
A. “You and “your” mean the individual or entity visiting or using the Site.
B. “We”, “us” and “our” means Inspectron
C. “Site” refers to Inspectron website at www.inspectrontools.com and other related websites maintained by Inspectron.
D. “Non-Personal Information” is any information that is not Personally Identifiable
Information (defined below).
E. Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII” is non-public information we receive from your use of the Site that can be used, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, to identify particular information you provide us.
We believe that you have the right to understand how your information is stored and used. We require that sites linked to our Site contain a notice identifying their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties or the content of linked sites. We encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies of third- party websites that will govern the use of data collected on that site.
Information You Provide Us
If you choose to submit the contact form available on the Site , we will collect your name, email address along with other information you may choose to submit.
Information Automatically Collected
To request data deletion
You can request data deletion of information that you have provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(collectively our “Sites”). It describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Inspectron or any third party;
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Sites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you participate in a survey, or when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email address), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies. The information we collect automatically does not include personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or device. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, or to respond to requests or comments from you.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites, including surveys, employment applications, comment forms, or any other online or mobile interactive activities.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger or other sale or transfer in which personal information held by Inspectron about users of our Sites is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inspectron, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional emails.If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Inspectron to promote our own products or services through our Sites, you you may, at the time we have sent you a promotional email, send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest- based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information
You can change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
29108 Lorie Lane, Wixom, MI 48393 email@example.com